Langaland Festival 2019 - CANCELLED
Langaland is back for 2019, as we celebrate our 4th birthday bringing you the very best of the South West’s local talent in music, art and performance whilst raising money for the Langaford Farm Charitable Trust. We bring you over 50 performances across two main stages, an ambient area, acoustic music, theatre and kids' activities tucked away in Mid-Devon.
Lovingly crafted gifts and items as well as incredible street food will be available to buy, as well as the finest selection of ales, ciders and soft drinks from the Langa-Bar supplied by Hunters Brewery. (www.huntersbrewery.com)
Tickets include camping, with Under 16s a nominal fee (must be accompanied by a adult/parent or guardian over 18) Right of admission reserved (ROAR) applies.
- Langaland Music Festival accepts no liability for the perceived quality of the performance or event for which you are purchasing tickets. Tickets cannot be refunded because of concerns over the quality of content, sound, lighting, timing, duration, or any other element of the production of the performance or event.
- Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded. Tickets will only be refunded in the case of an event cancellation.
- Langaland Music Festival reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder admission to the venue and does not take responsibility for duplicate tickets. Your online ticket will have a unique barcode, please do not make or distribute multiple copies as only the first person to use the ticket at our venue doors will be given access to the performance or event.
- The nearest cash point to the site is at Willand Service Station, EX15 2PF
- The nearest rail station is Tiverton Parkway at EX16 7HD
- Campervans/caravans are welcome, however you must register for their admittance.
- Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts are added automatically to the tickets depending on the time of purchase. All tickets incur a small booking fee on top of ticket cost. Tickets are limited per category.
All tickets incur a small booking fee.
We can't wait to see you at Langaland 2019 to share with you the bands, musicians and artists we are so proud to present this year!
Please read the Ts & Cs before booking. www.langaland.org.uk
Under 16's must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
Langaland Music Festival accepts no liability for the perceived quality of the performance or event for which you are purchasing tickets.
Tickets cannot be refunded because of concerns over quality of content, sound, lighting, timing, duration, or any other element of the production of the performance or event.
Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded. Tickets will only be refunded in the case of a show cancellation
Animals (except for registered guide dogs), fireworks, Barbecues, open fires and Chinese Lanterns are not permitted
Be prepared to show valid ID - Challenge 25 policy in operation
No glass, illegal substances or weapons are permitted
All campers must be off site by 12pm Sunday
No smoking inside enclosed Stages/areas
Anti social behaviour, including driving, will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund
You consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival
Vehicles are parked at the owners risk